Multiple currencies Setup
Follow bellow steps for work Multiple currencies on your store
- From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > General.
- In the Store currency section, Click on Change Formatting.
- Find the HTML with currency and the HTML without currency formats:
- In each text field, copy and paste
<span class=money>in front of the formatting text.
Note: Do not put quotation marks around the word money in the span tags. Adding quotes will break the code.
- In each text field, copy and paste </span> after the formatting text. Example below:
You might notice that by default the original HTML without currency field does not include a currency descriptor, such as USD or CAD. For this tutorial, we recommend that you do add the descriptor, to avoid any confusion between currencies later.
- Click Save.
Note: Place the <span> tags in the HTML with currency and HTML without currency text fields only. Do not place the tags in the Email with currency or Email without currency text fields.